If you’re headed to STL, prepare for one of the best times of your life. When the time in the city is spent on vacation, you’ll fall in love with the sights and scenery scattered about the city. But, you need to make sure you have taken care of a few things before you arrive in the city. Here are a few of the most important things to remember before you arrive.
1. Arrange a House Sitter: Make sure someone is there to pick up the mail, the newspaper, and otherwise keep an eye on things.
2. Arrange a Pet Sitter: When you leave for a few days, the pets are still there and miss you so much. They also need care, walks, etc. So, make sure you’ve arranged pet care for your furry friend.
3. Car Rental: How do you plan to get around in the city? There are several transportation options available, but none of them are as simple as car rental. Look into this option.
4. Airport Transportation: Speaking of transportation, how will you depart from the airport? You can use airport transportation services to get where you need to go fast and in a hurry (and save a lot of money on car rental costs.) Makes sure to arrange airport transportation st louis mo!
5. Amenities & Attractions: Book attractions and passed to local events, restaurants, etc. before you leave for St. Louis. Tons of deals are found online if you’re willing to look for them. Saving money is always fun.
Don’t leave for St. Louis if you’re not prepared and add worry to your vacation or time away. Take care of these steps and keep the worries behind. You deserve this peace of mind and confidence when you’re heading out of town.